The modern kitchen with separate bedrooms and inviting bathrooms off the main pavilion create a genuinely homely atmosphere. A selection of books, films and games provide the ideal venue for large families or groups of close friends. Free Internet WiFi, satellite television and surround sound music is available.
Villa Sipo is located in the heart of Seminyak on Bali's south westerly coastline. The villa is a 5-minute leisurely stroll to Seminyak's beach, which is one of the island's best beaches. Widely acclaimed and popular restaurants and bars including La Luciola, Hu'u Bar, KudeTa and Metis are all close by. As are an ever-expanding array of fashion boutiques and spas. Bali's international airport is less than 30 minutes away so Villa Sipo’s staff will have you settled into your villa in no time.
Other attractions close by include Tanah Lot golf course, the Canggu Club, which is ideal for families with children, Bali's safari park and water park are a short 20-minute drive. Ubud, Bali's art and craft centre is a little further at 45 minutes.
The owners of the villa have great taste and this is evident throughout. Villa Sipo is constantly maintained to ensure the high standards out guests have become accustomed to. Colonial features such as high white ceilings, terracotta flooring and large open terraces graced with tall white pillars and white raffles style rattan furniture.
The property is accessible via a private driveway, which is manned by security personal. Enter through traditional Balinese double wooden doors onto a beautifully manicured lawn. A koi carp fishpond, water feature and several rare and very large Hawaiian palm trees are placed within a garden full of tropical flowers and fauna. The larger of the pools sits directly opposite the main living area. The second, smaller pool separates the living pavilion from the master bedroom. Ten sun bathing chairs and a soft cushioned Balinese bale (Gazebo) will help you to relax the senses.
Large white palimanan (local stone) paving stones lead to an expansive 120 m2 open-air living and dining pavilion, which opens out onto the lawn and main pool. Large overhead fans suspended from high timber-framed white ceilings keep the area cool and open terraces will enable you to enjoy ultimate tropical living. Two large 5-seater rattan sofas face a large wide screen TV and two additional Raffles style rattan sofas look towards the garden and pools. A large, beautifully crafted timber dining table seats up to 14 people.
A stunning 4 meter timber bar separates the main dining area from the open-plan, fully equipped, modern kitchen. With mirror walls and soft grey marble, it is a popular focal point where you can enjoy preparing meals and a chilled drink or two. Villa Sipo is the perfect setting for entertaining. Overhead lighting can be dimmed. And candlelit tables, overlooking the garden and pools make for a truly memorable experience. Meals are prepared by well-trained local Chef at affordable cost. A menu is provided and you can always request any special preferences. For special occasions and celebrations outside caterers and entertainment can be easily organized.
A white palimanan terrace leads you from the main pavilion through to an L shaped courtyard. Two bedroom pavilions are separated by a feature of three antique Bali doors that are beautifully lit at night. There are 4 bedrooms downstairs and one upstairs. All bedrooms downstairs have double doors which open out onto a courtyard and the garden beyond. Each bedroom has been tastefully decorated with individual colour themes and soft rose-tinted terracotta timber flooring. Cool white walls and white rattan easy chairs continue the Raffles theme throughout.
Five (5) bedrooms accommodate 10 people, 4 bedrooms have king-sized beds 1 bedroom has a twin bed. All bedrooms have AC and ceiling fans, 5 en-suite bathrooms have 2 bathtubs, 3 bedrooms have walk-in dressing rooms. All bedrooms have safety boxes. Both master bedrooms have his and her vanities, bathtubs and outdoor showers.
The main bedroom has an adjoining large cream terrazzo bathroom accessed via two antique timber doors. The bathroom has a bathtub situated in the centre of the room, which is large enough for two people. A separate outdoor shower is located behind a glazed wall and bamboo feature. The twin bedroom has an outdoor shower and a delightful courtyard.
The media room is designed to provide access and connect the three bedrooms via the separate master bedroom pavilion. The master bedroom has an internal door which opens into the media and study room. The media room has access to the bedroom upstairs, with the twin bedroom just a few steps away. The room has cable TV and a DVD player, and a wall-to-wall built in sofa.
Villa Sipo is fully staffed to provide the quality of service expected of such a superb villa. The modern and fully equipped kitchen easily caters to all needs and our Chef can prepare both snacks and full 5 course meals. Invite friends for cocktails by the pool, or an intimate group for fine dining. Our trained staff will be on hand to ensure all your holiday requirements are looked after.
- 1 Part time Villa Manager
- 4 Housekeeping Staff
- 1 Trained Cook (menu system)
- 1 Daily pool and garden attendant
- 2 Night Security
Walking distance to one of Bali's best sunset beaches at La Luciola and to many of Bali's choice restaurants and nightspots.
- Land Area : 1500 m2
- Residence Size : 600 m2
- 2 Private Swimming Pools
- Main Pool : 14 x 3.5m
- 2nd Pool : 7.5 x 3m
- Tropical lanscaped garden with ponds, Guest capacity ideally 8-10 people as couples
- 4 bedrooms with King sized beds
- 1 bedroom with twin bed
- All bedrooms with AC and ceiling fans
- 5 Ensuite Bathrooms 2 with bathtubs
- 3 bedrooms with large walk in dressing rooms
- All bedrooms with safety box
- Additional child's trundle bed can be arranged
Living and Dining Areas
- Open plan living & dining area 12m x 10m
- Main Dining Table Seats 14 people
- Separate air-conditioned Television Study Room located downstairs
- Type : Master A
- Bed Size : King 4 poster 2m x 2m
- Room Size : 5.13m x 5.36m
- Bathroom : Ensuite bathroom with bath tub; 5.45m x 3.20m Twin vanities out door shower
- Dressing Walk in Dressing room 1.56m x 2.77m
- Type : Master B
- Bed Size : King 4 poster 2m x 2m
- Room Size : 6m x 5.4m
- Bathroom : Ensuite with bath tub; 5.4m x 2.4m Twin vanities out door shower
- Dressing Walk in Dressing room 4.2m x 1.85m
- Type : Guest 1
- Bed Size : King 2m x 2m
- Room Size : 5.7m x 4.9m
- Bathroom : Ensuite with indoor shower 3.80m x 2.34m
- Dressing Wardrobe
Bedroom 4 (red room)
- Type : Guest 2
- Bed Size : King 2m x 2m
- Room Size : 5.66m x 3.80m
- Bathroom : En-suite with indoor shower 3.20m x 1.80m overlooking garden courtyard
- Dressing Walk in Dressing room 3.90m x 1.60m
Bedroom 5 (Upstairs)
- Type : Guest 3
- Bed Size : Two x Twin Beds
- Room Size : 3.85m x 4.78m
- Bathroom : En-suite with indoor shower 3.23m x 1.95m
- Dressing Wardrobe
- Terrace Closed in small terrace
Room Size : 4.79m x 4.40m
- 2 x Satellite Flat screen TV, DVD, Stereo
- Telephone line
- Wifi Internet connection
- Secure Private Car Covered Parking for 2 cars
- Additional Private Car Parking for 2 cars
- Car and driver (available from 9am - 5pm)
- Additional driver hours at cost
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- Generator back up
- Complete laundry with washser and dryer
- Complimentary Laundry Service
- (Dry cleaning upon request -at cost)
- On call masseuse on request
- Babysitter on request
- Live in staff quarters
Service and facilities Villa Sipo
- Complimentary Sipo Breakfast
- Complimentary drinking water
- All bedrooms with air conditionning, ceiling fan and safety box
- Free Wi Fi Internet connection
- 2 TV Televisions (Cable Connected 60 entertainment channels)
- Media player - Bring your favorite CDs and Ipod with you
- Fully equipped kitchen and a pantry bar
- 3 Refrigerators
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Sunbed Chairs
Available at affordable cost
- Villa menu with asian, western, vegetarian and diet food choices
- Baby-sitting or Child Minding
- Pool fence for kids safety
- Laundry &dry cleaning
- Telephone both local and international calls available
- Car Rental & excursions
- In-house and outdoor spa
- Fitness and gym
- Vip Airport Service (custom clearance)